In a changing technological and policy environment, we strive to build customer trust by helping them fulfil current compliance obligations, as well as build resiliency in the solutions to meet future obligations.
- Healthcare: We have set up HIPAA Assessment and Compliance Programs for our Healthcare clients, these include setting up new Enterprise network Infrastructure, provided security assessments, developed compliance policy and procedures, effect remediation, mitigation, breach management, and workforce training for organizations that manage and/or process protected health Information (PHI)
- We help federal agencies meet Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) requirements, by assessing the security posture and providing authority to operate documentations and continuous monitoring of systems. Additionally, assist them to determine which activities are most important to assure critical operations and service delivery.
- We perform assessments using the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)Management Framework (RMF), NIST 800 Series of Special Publications and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS); Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) customized to best suit organizational risks, situations, and requirements.
- NIST 800-171 Compliance: We offer a comprehensive suite of 800-171 assessment services to help federal agencies meet security requirements for protecting data resident in nonfederal systems and organizations.
- Help organizations engineer more trustworthy, secure and resilient solutions, by promoting the development of trustworthy secure software and systems, aligning life-cycle-based systems engineering processes in the requirements, architecture, design, and development of systems, components, applications, and networks. These solutions include all types of computing platforms, including general purpose computing systems, cyber-physical systems, cloud and mobile systems, industrial/process control systems, and Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
Assist Organizations in developing secure configuration management processes using applicable baseline and configuration guidelines.
- Cyber Protection: We use cloud-based, software as a service (SaaS) monitoring and management tools, to achieve end-to-end visibility, and real time insights for infrastructure, including storage and server workloads, and application (end-user, client) and network resources.
- Leveraging the power of analytics, the monitoring mechanism is configured to collect and measure the right metrics and logs, and initiate an automated alert when conditions are met. The mechanism supports alerts for email, SMS, and voice calls, and IT service management (ITSM) integration, to automate the creation of incident records and escalate to the correct support team, or any other alert management system.